Tuesday 19 March 2013

NOTD: Essie Tour de Finance

Hi





Today's nails are fuchsia pink Essie's Tour de Finance. Am I the only one thinking this is such a hookerish colour? Nonetheless it looks gorgeous as it has tiny blue shimmer throughout it and I find it not only looks good with my skin tone but matches pretty much anything as far as clothes and accessories go.  It applies well and I am wearing two coats in these pictures and my trusted Sally Hansen top coat.

I bought this little gem off fragrancedirect for the bargain price of £1.99. I am in love with fragrancedirect and  recommend them for buying cheap Essie as well as brands which are not that easily available the in UK such as Sally Hansen, NYC. etc.

I'll leave you have a look at the pictures.










What do you think of Essie nail polishes?  x 




No comments:

Post a Comment