Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spring Trend Report Nails 2013




Came across this image on OPI's Facebook page. Now I'm not one to blindly follow the trends, but some inspiration is welcomed. Let's see what are OPI's suggestions when it comes to nails this spring. 









I have enough pastel nail polish, at least the colours that I like, as mint for example doesn't suit me that well. I also have a few nudes and beige colours. Interesting mention of the monochrome nails, I thought that's meant for clothes this season, not much of a fan of complicated nail art, and that's because let's admit it, I'm not too good at it. I left the blue for last, that looks gorgeous! And I have been eyeing an amazing blue such as the HM Blue My Mind  or the Nails Inc Baker Street since ages! I guess this will be a good time to buy one of them.






Now, I didn't quite like the OPI's example of a monochrome manicure, so looked for some other versions. I think these look quite good and are not that hard to recreate. What do you think? 








Which of the four trends is your favourite ? x





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment